Are you ready to whip off cover-up? The special Abs Workout exclusively for Women’s will let them enjoy the flatten belly they will have once they get started with it and do perform them more often. The combination of fat-burn cardiovascular and weight training give you awe-inspiring results. With set target you will reach for tough core. Hence you will be burning more fat along with tone up. Are you ready to get started with exercises to reach your set goal? So it’s high time to hit the gym floor for you. Power crunches are not the only and necessarily the best as many other are also available.
How you gone go ahead with the Workout Plans:
To enjoy your results you have to do a planned work out non-consecutive days a week. Begin with the basic workout and go ahead to the main muscles. After continuous three weeks hard session of cardiovascular you will be ready to graduate further to the advanced Workout. In case you want to burn maximum fat perform the exercises. You will do one set in the order then take a rest for 30 seconds between the exercises. Rest for a minute and repeat the route from the beginning.
Work on the middle for Abs Workout:
Follow a planned interval-training program three times in a week after the core workout is done. Your metabolism will be at fire up and fat will burn that’s currently around your stomach hiding your abs. Intervals are short explode of highest intensity efforts that you are doing it right if you can’t carry on a discussion separated by periods of easy-pace recovery. Study at Australia showed woman’s who carry out greater intensity interval training three days for 15 weeks saw significant weight drop as compared to who exercise for the same period but with lower intensity.
For high intensity workout session one should always begin with a warm up of 5-10 minutes and cool down after the intensified workout.
- Lunge with rotation: Perform the exercises with carrying of 5-15 pound dumbbell in hands such as way as forming a grip. You have to stand on your feet with distance and your arms have to be straight out. Now take a step forward of left foot and brace the abs, than you are required to twist torso to the left as you bend your knee and lower the body until both of the legs are forming a 90 degree angle. Now you have to twist back to the center position push as you extended your left foot and stand back up. Similarly repeat with the right leg with that your one rep completion. Do 4 sets of 10 to 15 reps. Remember to keep your elbows straight not locked.
- Reverse Lunge with Single Arm Press: Here also you need to have 5-15 pound of dumbbell in your either hands let say left for the time being and hold it next to the left shoulder high. One step backward with left foot and lower body bent with knees and form 90 degrees. Along with press of dumbbell directly over the shoulder without bending at the waist line. Get back to the original position as you push yourself back to standing. That’s where your one rep is complete. Do 10-15 switches on both sides.
- Hip-thigh raise: For the exercise you need to lie on floor with your back on the ground and right knee to be bent and your left leg has t o be extended. Rest your arms on the floor and palms up at the shoulder level with your hips too off the floor near about 2 inches. Start with exercise by raising your hips off the floor to form a straight line with shoulder to your left foot. Hold for near about 60 secs and then return back to the normal position. You have to execute the same with the right leg and hence with this your 1 rep is complete. Perform the 10-15 reps for both legs. In case you want to make it tougher cross your arms across the chest area.
- Glute Bridge march: You have to lie with back on floor and knee bent with foot flat on ground. With resting on the floor, palms up at shoulder level. Now try raising your hips so your body forms a straight line from your shoulder to your knees. With brace of your abs lift your right knee toward your chest. Repeat this with your right leg as well. That’s how your 1 rep is complete. You can do 2-3 sets of 5-10 reps.
- Basic Plank: After all the above exercises you can do the basic plank. Take push up position, curve your elbows and lower yourself down till where weight on your forearms rest. With this a straight line is form. Rest at the position for near about 30 secs for beginners and slowly take it to 45 secs and then to 60 secs hold and then drop. Focus on formation and don’t drop your hips or raise your butt.
- Next level Side Plank: Lie on side either right or left with legs straight. Let say you are on resting on right forearm sustain yourself on the position forming a diagonal line with resting left hand on hip. Hold for 60 seconds with bracing your abs. In case 60 sec is more for you or not able to make it you can hold for 5 to 15 seconds and you must make sure hips and knees are off the floor.
- Side plank with rotation: Take a same position as you did in the case of side plank and perform the same with only difference in this you will not be resting the hand on hips rather take it slowly to the left arm under your body and twist forward so as your torso is approximately parallel to the floor. Get back to the original position with this one rep is complete. You can perform 2 or 3 sets of 5 to 10 reps on either each side taking a rest of 60 seconds between the sets.
- Advanced Plank: Take a push up position and take a plank position with arm raise straight forward to form a straight line. With abs being brace shift weight to hand on which the body weight lie. At this positions you need to hold for 3 to 10 seconds and bring arm back to original position. Similar with the other arm. Hence 1 rep is complete perform. The 2 or 3 sets of 5 to 10 reps and take a rest of 60 seconds in between sets.
With this your new Gym workout plan is ready hence will give you killer abs as result. Thanks for stopping at my blog and gave your precious time. Provide with your feedback as it is welcome with zest.