Are you facing difficulty to follow exercise routine for abs to get six pack? No more obstacles will come in your way after you read the section. Go ahead and learn the best of abs exercises that will make your core more stronger than before. You should know only crunches will not make the cuts which you want to show when you take the shirt off. One should also know that you don’t need a great equipment for great abs. Instead the effective core moves that includes variety of variations of planks, pilates workouts, different work for abs from every angle. All the possible perspective that are must for six pack and urge to burn. Learn them, love them, hate them, do them over and over again for the best of looks and amazing physique.
Few quick words about ab routine and workout with best exercises though before get started must know. The moves you will learn here will help you strengthen the muscles that make up your core more stronger in itself. This is also what many people aim for when they are aiming for greater abs. With vigorous core that will help you to balance and make you more efficient at other moves. If you aim to lose weight and have a fit body you need to reduce the body fat. Normal workout routine with cardio is ample for this. But if you aim for six pack particularly then it does not matter for how long you hold the plank. You spot to target the belly fat you should not bother about pilates scissors you do. You have to follow a strict ab routine.
Follow the Ab Routine and Workout for Strong Muscles
Home is a great place to tone your abs as 70% of muscles are made in kitchen. You will surely agree on that there is no such thing as fat reducing spot. Six pack is symbolic representation of overall health and fitness of individual. When it comes to crave the abs of your dream which makes your look more stunning is not as simple as doing endless crunches in gym. One has to go with deeper, transverse core muscles that are strengthen for solid base. Follow the below mention exercise routine for abs that will strengthen from all angles and focus on function rather than flexion. Hence you will look good, stronger and reduce lower back pain injury. With the following not only you will see better results but also quickest way to take inches off the waistline.
- Unilateral powerhouse: the one that is good for the target of deep core muscles and emphasizes on amazing posture. Perform three rounds of following sessions. 20 dumbbell rows, 20 single arm dumbbell overhead press with a twist, 8 split squats, 30 dumbbell suitcase walking lunges, 8 single leg squats with dumbbell lateral raise, 15 single leg deadlift with upright row and side plank with 15 dumbbell flyes, each side. Opposite shoulder knee ins, 15 forearm side plank.
- No-crunch workout: no such stabilizing going here the entire core will be burning more than your abs do after a hundred crunches. Perform three rounds of following workout. 20 lying bicycle crunches with overhead dumbbell, 10 pushups, 60 seconds side plank, 20 supermans, side plank with 15 dumbbell flyes, forearm series with hold of 15 seconds in each position.
- Cardio core shred: the best gym workout exercises includes sessions which pumps blood with high energy aerobics performance. Do three rounds of circuit rest for 60 seconds between start of another. 20 skater lunges, 20 climbers, 20 burpees, 20 knee to shoulder knee ins, 1 minute side plank and 20 knee opposite shoulder knee-ins.
- Variations in Plank: holding same still position forearm plank for an eternity bring boring and counterproductive. Most people lose form a minute that might cause strain on their back. Advantage no equipment is required. D following plank series twice resting between series. 15 forearm side plank, 10 push ups to straight arm side plank, side plank for 60 second hold, forearm planks with 20 toe taps, forearm plank with 20 side-to-side hips dips, 20 knee to opposite shoulder knee ins, 15 forearm side plank.
- Standing abs workout: you don’t have to take all the core work lying down. Perform three rounds with the mention circuit. 20 dumbbell each side, plan with 20 knee-ins, 8 forward lunges, 8 single leg squats with dumbbell lateral raise, 12 dumbbell overhead press, and 20 dumbbell swings.
Learn more of exercise routine for abs in our next blog and get your core more stronger, bigger and vigorous. Thank you for stopping my blog. Don’t forget to share and give your valuable feedback.