Are you really figuring out how gym fitness equipment can be tricky, especially if you are in hurry? You might be worried how am I going to have the right amount of weight? Are the machines in your gym giving its best and doing what you want it to do it for you? Anytime in the gym or while performing the workout a thought strikes your mind as that oh! Is that guy is on the machine I want to be on it. Well one should never fear as below is great core that anyone can do with zero or no fitness equipment. All what you need is body weight and an hour and let’s get started with the workout and that’s what you will be calling actual core which is for getting the healthy body and fit lifestyle.
For every single exercise perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions, resting for 45 seconds in between each set and if not otherwise indicated. You have your body weight as resistance. How to make our body fit will be covered in it as you will be made aware of many activities via a 2 minute blog read. And you will be performing the exercises on daily basis that in return favor will keep you healthy, fit and live with young spirit.
No fitness equipment required for the following:
- Dead Bug: Perform this exercise on your back and for that first and foremost one it is asked to get your back straight on the floor with the knees being bent and raise your arms straight up over your chest.
- Simultaneously lower one leg and opposite arm straight down toward floor, keep the other leg and arm steady. How to do? Raise your leg and arm back to the upright position and repeat with the opposite leg and arm. Execute alternate sides as well with each rep.
- Reverse Crunch: Perform by lying on the back with knees and feet placing your hands at your sides. Secondly bring your lower legs near to chest with your bent kegs to tap on your heels on floor and repeat. Keep doing with the upper body stable all over during the exercise.
- Lower Body Twist: In this exercise you need to lie on floor on your back with knees bent and your feet being raised in the air. Place your hands at your sides. Roll your legs to one side of yours touching your knee to the floor. Start rolling your legs to the opposite sides to touch the floor and keeping your knees bent. Keep the upper body stable during the process. Alternate sides with each rep.
- Glute Bridge: Same for this goes lie on the floor with your back touching the floor knees bent and feet flat while hands being placed at your sides. Place hands on sides with hips raised from floor and try to make in straight line that goes straight to shoulders. One should keep in mind lower back should be touching the floor during the exercise. Do again.
- Russain Twist: To implement the twist you need to be in a sit position. On the floor with your foot flat touching the floor, knees bent and arms extended out. Start with twisted torso once at your one left side switch right side. One should remember that throughout the workout your feet has to be flat and arms straight. Execute with alternate sides with each rep.
- Quad Hip Extension: For this you have to be on your four as both knees and hands on the floor. Begin by raising your leg straight up behind the shoulder height forming the straight line with the shoulder. Similarly go with the second leg. Now one round is complete. Hence repeat all the rep.
- Leg Raise: You have to be on your back lying on the floor and hands placed on sides. With legs being straight. One can either have an ankle weight tie at the ankles or hold the ball between the ankles. With Lower back raised one must try to raise the legs with no knee bent. Raise the legs and bring back to floor with that your one rep is complete.
All the mentioned above do not require any of the fitness equipment. Hence you can perform them anywhere. With this one must also look on what to eat to stay healthy and fit as only executing the exercises might not give better results. Stay connected with us and take the privilege to keep yourself at good health.